- A beach is an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- Sand is composed of a loose granular substance, typically pale yellowish brown, resulting from the erosion of certain rocks.
- Sand Dunes are hills of loose sand built by the wind and or the flow of water.
- Sand Dunes are important in protecting the land against possible aftereffects by storm waves from the sea.
- Seashells are skeletons of the marine animal called mollusks.
- Mollusks are the broad name for shellfish such as oysters, winkles, cockles etc
- An uneducated fisherman kept a giant pearl worth £76m which he found at sea, hidden in his wooden shack for a decade… with no idea of its worth!
- Europe’s largest man-made beach will be built in Spain, inland and near the city of Madrid.
- Superhero Freddie Skellee seaside surprise story …
Please like & share: