- Thomas Adams Gum Co in the United States released the first bubble gum machine in 1907 entirely for the bubble gum balls.
- Chewing bubble gum tip: when peeling onions you are likely not to have tears when you are chewing gum.
- Chewing gum can also burn calories. Not many in an hour but at least 11. Another healthy tip is that you increase the saliva in your mouth when chewing and this helps to remove plaque and freshen your breath.
- You can enhance your concentration and improve your memory, plus increase your metabolism when chewing gumballs.
- The Market Theatre Gum Wall is a brick wall covered in used chewing gum, in an alleyway in downtown Seattle. Parts of the wall are covered several inches thick, 15 feet high for 50 feet, in bubble gum. Can you imagine it? Fancy putting your chewing gum on top of someone else’s?
- If you happen to love bubble gum, then you may also like bubble gum ice-cream!
- There are now kits available so that you can make your own bubble gum balls.
Bubble Gum Machine story with the Superhero Gracie Skellee for children aged 3 to 8
Please like & share: